Fulbright U.S. Student Program
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers fellowships abroad for one academic year to graduating college seniors, graduate students, young professionals, scientists, and artists. Program participants pursue graduate or professional study, advanced research, or English teaching in elementary and secondary schools or universities. Each year, approximately 1,600 Americans traveling to more than 140 countries receive support from the Fulbright U.S. Student Program.
- U.S. Citizen
- Graduate with a bachelors' degree
- Study/Research Proposal including fine arts
- English Teaching Assistantship
- IU Southeast internal deadline: September 1
- Fulbright deadline: October (typically October 15th)
IU Southeast Contact
Please contact the Dean for Research for more information.