- The mission statement adopted by Career Development Center states, “Career Development Center provides students and alumni with opportunities for career exploration, clarification, and professional growth,” and, “The office also provides employers access to a population of professionally prepared students and alumni.”
- Career Development Center staff will actively support university-led diversity initiatives and programs.
- Current courses offered by Career Development Center are expected to address some aspect of diversity.
- Career Development Center will continue to support students who participate in extracurricular and co-curricular activities that emphasize diversity.
- Staff members are expected to participate in and, when appropriate, lead programs, events, and activities which emphasize diversity.
- Career Development Center will actively pursue employment practices that will enhance the diversity of its staff.
Adopted September, 2007