- If you need individual advising for the M.S.Ed, licensure, or Rank I programs, contact Dr. Lisa Hoffman at email@example.com or (812) 941-2137.
- If you need individual advising for any of our Licensing, Concentration or Certification Programs, contact the following faculty advisors.
- Biology, Composition Studies, English, Gifted and Talented Education, History, Language Arts & Literature, Literature, Mathematics, Psychology – Dr. Lisa Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2137
- Counseling - Dr. Mary Bradley, email@example.com (812) 941-2346
- Educational Leadership - Dr. Doyin Coker-Kolo, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2206
- Teaching English as a New Language/English as a Second Language - Dr. Donna Albrecht, email@example.com (812) 941-2594
- Reading - Dr. Susan Ridout, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2367
- Special Education – Dr. Carol Bartlett, email@example.com (812) 941-2251
- Technology – Dr. Gary Pinkston, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2183
- If you wish to attend a group advising session, please see the schedule below for each program category.
- If you are seeking permission for a class, please follow the directions found in the online schedule. Contact Dr. Lisa Hoffman at email@example.com or (812) 941-2137 if you have questions or concerns.
Master of Science in Education, Secondary Major
Interested candidates must attend a Graduate advising and/or informational session. Please note the M.S.Ed. does not lead to an initial teaching license. This program is designed for teachers who already have a valid teaching license. For a post-baccalaureate program leading to an initial teaching license, please visit the Advance to Teaching (A2T) webpage for more details. Please bring a print or digital copy of the Graduate Studies Handbook with you when planning to attend an Advising Session. Allow approximately 60 minutes for the session.
There are group advising sessions that you can attend. Please RSVP to Dr. Lisa Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day before if you plan to attend any of the following group advising sessions. For directions, visit the Campus Map and Directions webpage.
|12/19/18||5 - 6 p.m.||Hillside Hall, Room 17|
Note: RSVP to Dr. Lisa Hoffman at email@example.com if you are planning to attend any of the above mentioned Graduate Advising/Informational Sessions.
If none of the above schedule works for you, feel free to schedule an individual advising session with Dr. Lisa Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.