Reference Service at the IU Southeast Library are provided by six full-time librarians. Our services include:
- Individual consultation for patrons at the Reference Desk for the 79 hours a week that the Library is open.
- Collaboration with teaching faculty to provide instruction in information resources and strategies that can be tailored to any class or situation. This includes a three-level Information Literacy Curriculum.
- Telephone consultation for patrons during the hours the Library is open.
- Ask-a-Librarian e-mail access for students, faculty, and staff.
- Instructional guides, maps, brochures, etc.
Voter Registration Forms:
In compliance with certain federal and state requirements, self-mailing forms that can be filled out to register to vote in Indiana are available at the Library Circulation Desk.
Voter registration forms are also available on line at the Indiana Election Commission website. and the Election Assistance Commission website. To download and print the form you will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader®.
Registration Deadline: applications must be postmarked (or hand delivered to your county voter registration office) no later than 29 days before the next election.
At any time the Library is open, consult with a Reference Librarian at the Reference Desk or by phone at (812) 941-2489.