The first and third levels of the Library are home to a series of enclosed group study rooms, each equipped with a conference table, a wall mounted large screen TV, a permanently installed PC with webcam, a BYOD panel, a whiteboard, a bulletin board, and wireless access.
These rooms allow for group study among two to twelve students. In all, seven rooms offer seating for more than 50 students.
Large Group Study Rooms
- LB 111 seats 10
- LB 302, the Vice Chancellors' Room, seats 12
Small Group Study Rooms
- LB 102 seats 6
- LB 103 seats 6
- LB 110 seats 6
- LB 125 seats 6
- LB 320 seats 6
Group Study Room Guidelines
- Our Group Study Rooms may be reserved by groups of two or more for two hours at a time.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes; after that the reservation is cancelled.
- Reservations may be made no more than 2 weeks in advance.
- Please keep the door closed when the room is occupied.
- The bottom (first) floor is a Quiet Zone Area.
If a group requests a room that is occupied—but not officially reserved—we will make a reservation for the new group 2 hours from the time of their request. In an effort to be fair to both parties, we can not ask the first group to vacate the room.
To reserve a room, stop by the reference desk, call (812) 941-2489, or use the Ask a Librarian form.